6000 Users on the Technical Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6000 Users on the Technical Forum

We hit 6,000 users on the technical forum today. And we're not even two years old! Hopefully, our users are still finding value in the forum.

Please welcome our 6,000th user, theboss17

Click image for larger version

Name:	6000.JPG
Views:	296
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	42170 ​​​​​​​

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Wow congrats to the moderator’s and GDRV team! It’s amazing how fast things have grown. This forum and the people on it are an amazing resource and one of the main reasons I’ll stick with Grand Design in the future and recommend it to everyone who asks me.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

It has been a tremendous help to me in the short time I have been here. Congrats.
      Bill & Cindy
      2021 Transcend Xplor 221RB
      2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
      SE Texas

Comment

Wow. Totally cool... lots of great info on the forum!

Comment

Along with my bet on the KC Chiefs I placed a bet on Howard hitting 6000 posts before we hit 6000 members. Well those didn't turn our so well ! Maybe 7000.......go Howard !

theboss17 - welcome as a milestone member. Our moderators along with a number of key folks are incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, and fun to spend time with. Along with them we are blessed to have many wonderful members and GDRV team members willing to help and share.

theboss17 Congratulations on the order of your 303 ! Many of us (some of us as owners of some of the first 303s built) have been really happy with our 303s and the much appreciated GDRV team support.

Dan
          Dan & Carol
          2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
          2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Working...
          X