News to Share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News to Share

Good afternoon Grand Design Family. It is with a heavy heart that I announce the passing of an amazing GDRV family member. Julie Reams was an amazing woman. She has been with GDRV pretty much from the beginning. She and her husband Tim, have been traveling across the country the last few years attending the regional owners rallies. If you ever met Julie, she wasn't afraid to tell you how it is. She was a mother figure, a sister figure, an irreplaceable gift to this community of owners and the GDRV Team.

She and Tim were attending the TX owners rally when Julie passed in her sleep. She was doing what she loved most with this company. Making new friends, and building her bonds with old.

We ask that you please give Tim and the family privacy and peace at this time. The last thing we want is to inundate him with calls, texts,FB messages and posts. He is finding peace in the Solitude of his family right now.

When we have more info, we will share it as we can.

Thank you.

Emily,
    and the rest of the GDRV Staff
    Attached Files

Sad news for sure.
    We had met Julie at our first Rally in 2018 on our first day there. Amazingly she remembered our names the whole week we were there. She told me if I needed anything to let her know. I needed something and she got it done for me. Great lady and a great personality. She even remembered us at the Rally this year but we only got to talk for a little while. She will always be in our memories.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
    X