National Rally - Seminar Interest Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Rally - Seminar Interest Poll

The National Rally is soon approaching and it's time to nail down some seminar topics, develop presentations, and solicit speakers. The poll closes in one week. In addition to the topics that we're developing, there will be quite a few vendors hosting seminars also. Since we have a limited amount of space and time for seminars, we'd like to focus on topics that present the greatest interest to the forum members.

Please select NO MORE THAN THREE of the topics that interest you the most. The poll will close in one week.
    Service and Maintenance - From the tires to the roof
    66.67%
    Upgrades and Modifications
    44.44%
    RV Living and Travel
    5.56%
    Installing Your Own Solar Charging
    16.67%
    Boondocking/Dry Camping
    27.78%
    Travel to Mexico
    5.56%
    Usage, Maintenance and Upgrades of GDRV's Solar Package
    11.11%
    Battery Basics - Chemistry, Safety, Charging, Making sense of the numbers.
    5.56%
    Understanding RV Electrical Systems
    33.33%
    Field Repairs when things go wrong
    66.67%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by TucsonJim; 06-02-2021, 10:55 PM.
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Just to let you know, your forum moderators are in charge of the seminars at this year's national rally. Rob, Howard, and Brian will be in attendance. If you're at the rally, it would be a great time to meet them face-to-face. I will not be in attendance this year. I was lucky enough to draw a coveted archery elk tag in Arizona that is scheduled at the same time as the rally. So while you're all shooting the breeze with copious amounts of adult beverages, I'll be chasing bull elk with sharpened sticks.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Is it too late to suggest another topic? Comparisons, strengths and choices on which bow package to use when hunting elk. Compound bow or crossbow? Stalking or sitting in a stand? Besides beer, which adult beverage to choose when your tag is filled? Please discuss and get back to me.

Comment

TucsonJim Ahh, lucky you. Crawling around in the dirt as that big boy blows a bugle in your ear raising the hairs on your neck. Life doesn't get much better!! I do recommend a small flask of Gentleman Jim to soothe the nerves and dilute the adrenalin.

Dave
        flyfshrockies, 2021 imagine 2600RB, Ford F-150, XLT supper crew 3.5 eco boost with max tow. Dave and Toni (and the awesome Aussie Bayley, he's the social one)

Comment

Working...
        X