Vehicle Identification Numbers (VIN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle Identification Numbers (VIN)

We really appreciate Grand Design supporting this forum and trying to help owner's with their questions. In order for them to give specific answers related to your unit, they need to know the VIN number.

I just inserted a box in the user profile section where you can record your VIN. To access the box and record the number, click on your username at the top of the page. Then click on User Settings and you should see the empty box where you can record the number. Once you've entered the data, click on the "save changes" button and the data will be available.

If you're leery about posting the whole number, the last six digits will be helpful to Grand Design.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Thanks Jim - it works. Now I don't need to look it up and type it in three times to get it correct of go the the other place where I can find it.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
      Thanks Jim - it works. Now I don't need to look it up and type it in three times to get it correct of go the the other place where I can find it.
      Thanks for the suggestion, and for entering the data. I just checked, and I can see your data. This will make GDRV's job easier when trying to answer an owner's question.

GDRV-Emily
      GDRV-Megan

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post

Thanks for the suggestion, and for entering the data. I just checked, and I can see your data. This will make GDRV's job easier when trying to answer an owner's question.

GDRV-Emily
        GDRV-Megan

Jim
        AWESOME! That's super helpful for us!!! Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
        X