Feedback from the Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
    We all know that if you own an RV you will be learning to do some of the tweak and/or repair work yourself. Some more, some less. How about a recommended tools area? Tools that people have found to work really well for RV specific applications? For example "We found this floor water detector by 'xyz' and it works great. Found at 'abc store' for $15.
    I could be mistaken but I think people come to a technical forum to learn how to fix it themselves. It would be nice to know what the more 'accomplished' DIY'ers are using for tools. Personally I like to buy the good tool first rather than buy a few that turn out to be, well, crap.

Maybe within the reference material for each heading?
    We have actually been discussing this and I have kind of let it go , need to get back on this.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by BC315RLTS View Post
      I would love to see a hover option when looking at thread titles. That way we could see what the thread was about without having to open the thread.
      This would have to do with tweaking the software , we have looked into this and I think we found that with this version in is not an option.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

We have actually been discussing this and I have kind of let it go , need to get back on this.

Brian
        Wow! You sure did that fast!

Added your PEX tool kit to my amazon wish list.
        2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
        Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Working...
        X