We Want Your Input!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Want Your Input!

To those that are observant, this channel now has a slightly modified name and the associated text under it is also modified accordingly. In short, your moderators (Jim, Rob, me, and Brian) are intensely interested in what you like, what you don't like, and what's missing from your Grand Design Owners' (Technical) Forum. Here's your channel to let us know!

In addition, if you have an input on what you'd like to see on the GDRV4Life Forum (the Technical's sibling forum) I'm sure moderators Andi and Barefootchelle would love to read your suggestions. Go ahead and post them here. Just (please!) be clear which forum you are referencing.

-Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Did you put that parts lookup button just for ME Sweet!!!!!!!
    Things are better - seem easier to get around. Some how we need to get the word out to the other place folks were here - then again a lot of complaining goes on.

All of you moderators are doing a great job.

And it has been several days to a week without an OOPS!

I know - back to my corner
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
      Things are better - seem easier to get around. Some how we need to get the word out to the other place folks were here - then again a lot of complaining goes on.

And the VIN listing was just for you too!
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Just to clear up any rumors, there's no truth that this logo is being considered for the forum:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Logo.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	6240
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Comment

WOW!!!!!!

Best I go back to my corner before I mess up again.
          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Just a quick note. I noticed the Comment tab that was with Edit, Quote, Flag, etc is now missing. Makes me wonder if the Force left me or something

Back to my corner again
            Keith

Comment

Just a quick note. I noticed the Comment tab that was with Edit, Quote, Flag, etc is now missing. Makes me wonder if the Force left me or something

Back to my corner again
              Keith
              Announced here, Keith: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...hen-responding

Comment

DOH''''''''
                Its all Vader's fault

To my corner I go-with - with the pointy hat this time

Comment

Working...
                X