9000 Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9000 Members

As we have reached 9000 members it is quite an achievement in such a short time. Thanks to you all that make this such a tremendous place for owners helping owners. Just returning from the National Rally where we met quite a few new owners and plenty of seasoned owners there was quite a few that had not found this site yet so a big thank you to those from the Rally that have joined this site to continue to learn about there new RV or help other owners with issues or mods that they may be having with their RV.

Moderator Team
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Country Campers We are hanging in an r.v park in Oregon while our new home closes. I have talked with 5 GD owners and only one of them were signed up for the forum. I encouraged them to check it out.

This forum is a great resource for all of us. Thank you Country Campers for helping shepard us along.

Dave
    flyfshrockies, 2021 imagine 2600RB, Ford F-150, XLT supper crew 3.5 eco boost with max tow. Dave and Toni (and the awesome Aussie Bayley, he's the social one)

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
      As we have reached 9000 members it is quite an achievement in such a short time. Thanks to you all that make this such a tremendous place for owners helping owners. Just returning from the National Rally where we met quite a few new owners and plenty of seasoned owners there was quite a few that had not found this site yet so a big thank you to those from the Rally that have joined this site to continue to learn about there new RV or help other owners with issues or mods that they may be having with their RV.

Moderator Team
      That is an accomplishment!! A HUGE THANK YOU to the moderators!! Group think and group HELP is an awesome thing!
      Mike & Lisa
      Central Florida
      2021 Imagine 2970RL
      1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

It's fun to look back at the creation of this forum. There were so many hurdles to overcome. Who would have though that we could have a 90 minute conversation on font color? We formally introduced the forum at the 2019 National Rally. The four moderators were able to attend the 2019 rally and work through some of the details we needed to iron out.

Now, two years later, the forum runs very well. At first, the moderators felt that they had to try to answer most of the questions because our membership was so small. Now, the forum is self sustaining with many very experienced members who jump in to help when a technical question arises. The forum has reached "critical mass". The moderators can ease up a little.

It's important to remember that Grand Design owns this forum and they support it in ways that really help the moderators and owners. There's not a week goes by where we're not getting GDRV involved with a customer issue or asking them technical questions. They are very responsive to us and always follow up. In fact, when they are closed for a holiday, they frequently post notices on Facebook to go to the forum for technical assistance after hours.

We don't anticipate any moderator changes or additions in the foreseeable future. But if any of you are ever interested drop us a PM and we'll add you to our list.

This photo of the four moderators is from the 2019 national rally:

From Left to Right (or tallest to shortest)

Brian Country Campers
        Howard howson
        Rob Cate&Rob
        ​​​​​​​Jim TucsonJim

Click image for larger version

Name:	Moderators.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	203.7 KB
ID:	65150 ​​​​​​​
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

This forum is an amazing resource for all of us! Thanks to all the moderators who give of their time and expertise to help us. And also to Grand Design for supporting this forum. Thanks to all!
          Mark & Colleen
          2019 Solitude S Class ST3350 RL
          2017 F250 XLT Diesel w camper & snowplow package
          Full timing since July 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Mark&Colleen View Post
            This forum is an amazing resource for all of us! Thanks to all the moderators who give of their time and expertise to help us. And also to Grand Design for supporting this forum. Thanks to all!
            +1

I check this forum several times a week to keep up to date.
            2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L
            2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
            Andersen WDH
            Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
            2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
            2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Comment

I check the forum almost daily. If I wait a week it takes me days to get back up to current on my educational reading.
              Joseph
              Tow
              Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
              Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
              South of Houston Texas

Comment

I try to get on here daily when time permits i find a lot good information on here. Thanks everyone.
                Bryan & Shelia
                2008 chevy 3500HD Crew Cab 6.6 Duramax
                2021 GD 376THS MM

Comment

This forum has been a great resource for help and knowledge for me. I've done things that I would have never thought of attempting 13 months ago when we took delivery. Good to see the faces of the mods.
                  Bill & Cindy
                  2021 Transcend Xplor 221RB
                  2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
                  SE Texas

Comment

We so looked forward to our frst national rally in 2021, but alas life has one again interfered with the best intentions. I hope that life makes 2022 a severe possibility.
                    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
                    Nash County, NC
                    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
                    X