!!Forum Announcement - Great News!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ncitro Congratulations.
    I will have to agree with others, this is one of the most civil forums I’ve seen.
    2022 Momentum 397THS-R 12/3/2021
    Traded 2021 Reflection 337
    2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW
    Formerly M&K337

Comment

Congratulations Neil ncitro ......you are an outstanding choice ! Along with the Moderators as well as I recall, Carol and I had the opportunity to meet you, your wife, and Lincoln at the 2019 National Rally and spend a night or two around Jim and Ginnie's fire pit sipping diet Coke ! Not only are you extremely knowledgeable and willing to help but you and your family are wonderful people. Carol and I look forward to seeing you all again and catching up.

Thank you, much for taking on this role. We are all blessed to have you helping, educating, and guiding us all through a variety of challenges and opportunities.

Dan
      Dan & Carol
      2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
      2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post
        Congratulations Neil ncitro ......you are an outstanding choice ! Along with the Moderators as well as I recall, Carol and I had the opportunity to meet you, your wife, and Lincoln at the 2019 National Rally and spend a night or two around Jim and Ginnie's fire pit sipping diet Coke ! Not only are you extremely knowledgeable and willing to help but you and your family are wonderful people. Carol and I look forward to seeing you all again and catching up.

Thank you, much for taking on this role. We are all blessed to have you helping, educating, and guiding us all through a variety of challenges and opportunities.

Dan
        That's right I do remember meeting you! I'm also pretty sure there was something in my coke lol.

I have the same fire pit as Jim (that trip convinced me to get one), and it'll be going at the rally this year if you're there.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
        2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
        2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Glad to see some help for our Moderators. I certainly respect and appreciate the work you all put in for the rest of us.

Paul and Deb Cervone
          2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
          2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD; 2015 Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
          2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Comment

ncitro Congratulations
            Jim and Cindy
            2021 F350 DRW 7.3L
            2021 320G

Comment

ncitro

Thank you for sharing your time and talent!
              2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L
              2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
              Andersen WDH
              Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
              2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
              2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Comment

Congratulations Neil. Well deserved with all you have helped others here.
                Joseph
                Tow
                Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
                Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
                South of Houston Texas

Comment

ncitro Congratulations Neil! Our awesome moderator team just got even more awesome! Hope you have fun with it.

Dave
                  Dave and Darren Bakersfield, CA
                  2019 GMC Denali dually 4x4 duramax, BW puck hitch, timbrens
                  2015 Chevrolet 3500 CC duramax SB SRW (much loved; replaced with dually)
                  2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles DP glass), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584
                  Max and Riley, our chihuahua/jack russell furbabies

Comment

Great forum! Super resource. Top notch members. Great addition to the moderators! Thanks everyone involved to keep this a positive evolving source of sharing and knowledge!
                    Steve, Karen, and Taz (4 legger)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    • 2018 Granddesign 328M
                    • 2017 Ford 6.7 DRW

Comment

ncitro Congratulations!! And they didn't make you a Junior Moderator
                      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
                      Nash County, NC
                      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Congratulations Neil. You’ve already helped me out on some things and I love this forum as all you guys are patient, knowledgeable and did I say patient! And Neil, maybe you can share some good scuba spots!!!🤿
                        2022 28/BH w/slide awnings, rear camera, lithium batteries, solar
                        TV: 2006 Dodge 2500 Turbo Desiel, 5.9 I6

Comment

Congratulations, Neil! You're always providing concise and helpful information!! We appreciate all of your assistance and good advice!
                          Home Base: Fairfax, Virginia
                          2021 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS Travel Trailer
                          2002 Ford F350 7.3 Diesel 4X4 SRW

Comment

Thank you everyone! I love working with other owners and doing what I can to help. The community here is amazing, and its my pleasure!

My favorite dive spot is probably St. Lucia, but for RV access I have to go with Key Large. Did a week in the RV there in March and got some great wreck diving in.
                            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
                            2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
                            2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
                            X