Moderator Travel 4/11/22 - 4/15/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator Travel 4/11/22 - 4/15/22

The five moderators; Brian, Howard, Neil, Rob, and myself (Jim) are traveling to GDRV this week for some technical discussions and training. Our support of the forum may be quite limited during this time. But we have many members who are very willing to help folks with technical questions.

We'll report on our discussions with GDRV upon our return.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
    The five moderators; Brian, Howard, Neil, Rob, and myself (Jim) are traveling to GDRV this week for some technical discussions and training. Our support of the forum may be quite limited during this time. But we have many members who are very willing to help folks with technical questions.

We'll report on our discussions with GDRV upon our return.

Jim
    You all have a safe trip.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Have fun and good luck
      2018 337RLS
      720w solar, 100/50 scc 1500w psw 2 battleborn
      disc brakes, ems

Comment

Hopefully you guys weren't towing yesterday during the gusty winds in Indiana. Hope you're able to convey some good info to Grand Design so that they can further improve their already top notch products!
        Home Base: Fairfax, Virginia
        2021 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS Travel Trailer
        2002 Ford F350 7.3 Diesel 4X4 SRW

Comment

Safe travels! We were behind a semi last Thursday evening headed north out of Toledo and witnessed the semi trailer in front of us yawing so badly that I could see the entire left side. No issues for us other than 9.5mpg.

The winds are much lower today in Western Ohio.

Jim

Comment

Working...
          X