Lippert Technical Institute's RV Owner School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lippert Technical Institute's RV Owner School

The moderators were fortunate to recently spend a morning at the Lippert Technical Institute. While there we learned about a new program being offered by Lippert called the RV Owner School.

The purpose of this post is to make you aware of the program (see attached PDF). Neither the moderators nor (I assume) GD have anything to do with the offering. The moderators have not taken either the one day or the three day course so we can't provide any feedback on the value. Again--this is just an informative announcement for the readers of this forum.

Any questions--call Lippert!

For the Moderator Team,
    Howard
    Attached Files
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Looks like the one day has the potential to be a good thing for new RV owners. To get a good idea on just what you got yourself into.
    The three day MAY be a good thing for everybody else, depending on content. Certainly priced right imo.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
    Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Working...
    X