Welcoming group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcoming group

This is a wonderful forum. In a few days I've picked up a few very useful tips. We're not new to rving, but this is our first GDRV. I hope to meet some if you at the Tucson rally: 20 minutes from home.

Originally posted by arjerram View Post
    This is a wonderful forum. In a few days I've picked up a few very useful tips. We're not new to rving, but this is our first GDRV. I hope to meet some if you at the Tucson rally: 20 minutes from home.
    TucsonJim is actually hosting that rally (one of this forum's moderators).

I hope you'll take a moment to check out the Welcome Letter to New Members so you can get the most out of your time here. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Yes, this is a wonderful forum... the collective technical mind think and knowledgeable moderators are of great value. Be warned, though, this forum is hot-linked to your wallet... I never would have known about all the gadgets and gizmos my trailer NEEDED .

Mike
      Mike & Sonya
      2017 Silverado 1500, 5.3, Tow Pkg, RAS
      Blue Ox SwayPro
      2021 2400BH (DeBunked)

Comment

This is a wonderful forum. In a few days I've picked up a few very useful tips. We're not new to rving, but this is our first GDRV.
        Agree'd!
        Moderators are great......
        Lots of knowledgeable people.....
        and.........
        A Great place to find out where to spend all the money in your bank account....on things you didn't even know you needed.
        My first purchase because of this forum was Sumo Springs

2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
        Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Just remember that all the advice here is FREE and from anonymous people on the interwebs. Seriously, what could go wrong ?
          2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Working...
          X