Howson's On The Road!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howson's On The Road!

Believe it or not the DW and I actually use our GDRV! We're headed out starting tomorrow and will (eventually) end up at the Grand Design National Rally in late August.

The point in posting this information here is so you understand if there's a drop-off in my participation. At minimum my response time won't be normal, but with the other four fantastic moderators on this site you may not even notice.

So...if you pull up behind an unusual 315RLTS with four tail lights (or see it in a campground), it's the DW and me so make sure and say "Hi"!

-Howard

Click image for larger version

Name:	Four Tail Lights.JPG
Views:	484
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	84845

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Enjoy! Have a great trip. Hopefully the heat won't get too bad, and the diesel prices will get lower!!
    Home Base: Fairfax, Virginia
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS Travel Trailer
    2002 Ford F350 7.3 Diesel 4X4 SRW

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
      Believe it or not the DW and I actually use our GDRV! We're headed out starting tomorrow and will (eventually) end up at the Grand Design National Rally in late August.

The point in posting this information here is so you understand if there's a drop-off in my participation. At minimum my response time won't be normal, but with the other four fantastic moderators on this site you may not even notice.

So...if you pull up behind an unusual 315RLTS with four tail lights (or see it in a campground), it's the DW and me so make sure and say "Hi"!

-Howard

Howard
      Congratulations, hope to see you at the National. Travel safe!

Dave
      Dave and Sue
      2020 GD 2250RK
      2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
      Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
      GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
      SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Safe travels and good times Howard!
        John & Kathy
        2014 Reflection 303RLS
        2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

-Howard

Howard
          Where is your walk-a-bout...or is it trav-a-bout taking you?
          Safe travels
          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Safe travels Howard. Looks like you have a very recognizable ..uhhh...ummm....posterior.
            2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
            Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too....

Comment

Safe travels! I am really jealous…. One I am still working full time and cannot take that much time off, and I just received my Reflection 303 but my truck is not expected to be delivered until July.
              Billy & Tammy
              2022 GD Reflection 303RLS
              2022 RAM 2500 Limited, B&W Companion
              2x Labrador Retrievers
              North Carolina

Comment

Have fun and travel safe!
                David and Deana
                2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4, CC, SRW, 6.6L L8T Gas, MYD 6-Speed
                2022 Reflection 303RLS w/ Gen-Y Executive Gooseneck Hitch

Comment

Safe travels my friend.

Jim
                  Jim and Ginnie
                  2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
                  GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
                  GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
                    Safe travels Howard. Looks like you have a very recognizable ..uhhh...ummm....posterior.
                    Scott
                    I actually think he needs one of those skinny 4' long pulsating brake lights on the back up high like the new school buses have. An when not in use a single light could roam side to side like the Cylons. Then his hiney would be outstanding and unmistakable.
                    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post

Scott
                      I actually think he needs one of those skinny 4' long pulsating brake lights on the back up high like the new school buses have. An when not in use a single light could roam side to side like the Cylons. Then his hiney would be outstanding and unmistakable.
                      I like the way you think Keith
                      Then Howard would hear phrases like. "She's a beaut Clark"....
                      2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
                      Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too....

Comment

Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
                        I like the way you think Keith
                        Then Howard would hear phrases like. "She's a beaut Clark"....
                        https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/1a25520...c-7bb8ca8e9f32

Me thinks it is time to lock myself in my corner

Keith

Comment

-Howard

Howard
                          Goog deal! Hope to find you at the Rally, travel safely!

Dave and Sue
                          2020 GD 2250RK
                          2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
                          Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
                          GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
                          SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

So I'm back home after a fantastic trip. Some stats:

138 days
                            10,635 miles (7,988 towing the 315RLTS)
                            Total expenses ~$11,500 ($5,810.43 on fuel alone)

Now time to catch up on all the chores around the house (sigh).
                            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
                            X