How Do You Read the Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Read the Forum?

There's no way for the moderators to know what features the members use (and don't use) so please help out by replying to this poll. You can choose more than one response if you use more than one feature.

If you have a method.not identified in this poll please document in a post your process. (Thanks!)

If there's a process / method you've seen on other forums you'd like to see here, also document in a post. Keep in mind most of the moderators have limited forum administration experience, so be as verbose and specific in your description as possible.
    From the HOME screen I randomly browse threads by topic area..
    5.71%
    On the menu bar I click on RECENT ACTIVITY and browse the feed.
    25.71%
    I click on UNREAD TECH and click through each thread
    34.29%
    I use NEW TECH (SINCE LAST LOGIN) and then decide from there what to read.
    48.57%
    I use NEW TECH (LAST 24 HOURS)and then decide what to read.
    11.43%
    I read threads with NOTIFICATION flags to me and/or MESSAGES ("PMs") to me.
    28.57%
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

If you haven't responded to how you read the forum, your feedback is definitely wanted. (Thanks in advance!)

Your Moderator Team
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X