Forum E-Mail Notification System Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum E-Mail Notification System Not Working

The forum software is currently malfunctioning and not sending e-mail notifications. We have notified the administrators and hope to have a solution late this week or early next week.

If you need to reset your password, the system won't work because you need the reset e-mail. If this occurs, the only way to reset your password is by contacting one of the moderators or waiting until the system problem is resolved.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

I've had sign in issues over the last little bit. I'm guessing the forum software has been up dated?....causing issues?
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
    Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
      The forum software is currently malfunctioning and not sending e-mail notifications. We have notified the administrators and hope to have a solution late this week or early next week.

If you need to reset your password, the system won't work because you need the reset e-mail. If this occurs, the only way to reset your password is by contacting one of the moderators or waiting until the system problem is resolved.

Jim
      Thanks Jim - was wondering about the issue. I also had log in problems last week, but the issue resolved. Thanks for letting us know
      Keith
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
        I've had sign in issues over the last little bit. I'm guessing the forum software has been up dated?....causing issues?
        No update as yet, but we think they might have updated something in the mail server that's cause an issue.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
        2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
        2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
        X