15,000 Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15,000 Members

Reaching the 15,000 members milestone is surely a reflection on the membership that is here and the new members coming each day. It is hard to imagine that in less than 4 years we have grown to this size.

Thank you for all of your contributions in helping others with issues when they arise.

Moderator Team
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Cool!
    I have found this forum very informative and helpful. Thanks mods for doing what you do.

One thing about this forum I notice is different than most. You can't see who is online, active members, guests etc. Or do I just not know where to look?
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
    Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
      Cool!
      I have found this forum very informative and helpful. Thanks mods for doing what you do.

One thing about this forum I notice is different than most. You can't see who is online, active members, guests etc. Or do I just not know where to look?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	click here.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	98645
      Click "Who's Online" as shown above (the link is on the menu bar).
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

howson
        Well there's the reason...it's right in front of me....lol
        Thanks for helping this blind guy
        2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
        Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Did I do the math wrong? 1198 pages of members at 10 per page is 11,980 (roughly) members. 15k is quite a bit away. Unless the members list is doing something funky with the pages and not keeping 10 per page.
          Joseph
          Tow
          Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
          Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
          South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
            Did I do the math wrong? 1198 pages of members at 10 per page is 11,980 (roughly) members. 15k is quite a bit away. Unless the members list is doing something funky with the pages and not keeping 10 per page.
            Look at the About Us page, Joseph.

Click image for larger version

Name:	About Us.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	98682
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

OK that makes more sense. Wonder why there is such a large discrepancy in memberships?
              Joseph
              Tow
              Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
              Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
              South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
                OK that makes more sense. Wonder why there is such a large discrepancy in memberships?
                There is a secret group that runs in the background doing all sorts of little things like wash and wax cars, tote golf bags, prepares cooking fires, cleans gutters and more. They are a quiet group that does not like to be disturbed.

Brian
                Brian & Michelle
                2018 Reflection 29RS
                2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
                X