Slides come out when leveling!!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slides come out when leveling!!???

Greetings, I have a 2019 377MBSR Solitude and my slides are coming out when I use the leveling system. Is there a manual or Tech Spec sheet on how to adjust the solenoids to help prevent this or is there a number to call for GD Tech Support??
    Thanks
    Gettin' There
    2019 Solitude 377mbsr

Wow...that's a new one. For support, the customer service number is on the upper RIGHT of the home screen.
    I'm thinking your fluid must be contaminated causing solenoids to have difficulty shifting.
    Last edited by Scott'n'Wendy; 11-23-2022, 11:59 AM.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
    Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Thanks Scott,
      I had an issue a while back with the fuse going out and had to bring the slides in manually and in the process adjusted a couple of the solenoids and now it doesn't work correctly. I'll give GD a call on Monday after the holiday.
      Thanks again,
      Larry
      Gettin' There
      2019 Solitude 377mbsr

Comment

The solenoids are not adjustable. The screws on the solenoid valves are there to manually open and close the valves. If you 'adjusted' a solenoid, you may have opened a valve allowing oil and slide to move without applying power.
        Ted
        2021 Reflection 310RLS
        2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Thanks Ted, that's what I'm thinking but was wondering if there is a spec on how many turns it takes to reset to correct setting. I guess I'll call GD and find out.
          Thanks again,
          Larry
          Gettin' There
          2019 Solitude 377mbsr

Comment

Turn the valve screw fully counter- clockwise to close the valve.
            Ted
            2021 Reflection 310RLS
            2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

As well as what Ted said, valves usually have a serial number on them and then note the manufacturer..then googling that info can often get you the design specs of the valve.
              Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Scott, Thanks I'll do that!
                Gettin' There
                2019 Solitude 377mbsr

Comment

The valves may very well be Hydac brand.

Ted
                  2021 Reflection 310RLS
                  2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

My brother-in-laws Big Horn 5th wheel with auto level did the same thing. One of the hydraulic lines started to break down. A piece of the hose lining got into a control valve. Dealer disassembled, cleaned and reassembled. Problem solved.
                    2022 GD Reflection 315RLTS
                    2020 GMC HD2500 std bed w/ARE topper and slider deck.

Comment

Is your trailer fixed now?

I've dealt with several industrial hydraulic systems (as the second trade - I'm not a hydraulics tech) and contaminated hydraulic oil can make machinery do very strange things when valves can't shift how or when they are supposed to.

Comment

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/mainten...lide-nightmare

Comment

Working...
                        X