Where is Control Board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Control Board?

I currently own a 2015 solitude 369RL and having problems with the 6 point leveling system, it has power everywhere but just comes up as a TIMED OUT ERROR when trying to do any function. Had a tech in to look at it and he can’t find the LCI CIRCUIT BOARD, where could this possibly be hidden?? Problem may simply be just a blown fuse or re set needed but not getting very far with solving this issue it the circuit board can’t be located. Any help at this point would be much appreciated.

The circuit board I’m looking for is exactly like the one COUNTRY CAMPERS posted a pic of

Comment

Originally posted by DZ PALM SPRINGS View Post
      I currently own a 2015 solitude 369RL and having problems with the 6 point leveling system, it has power everywhere but just comes up as a TIMED OUT ERROR when trying to do any function. Had a tech in to look at it and he can’t find the LCI CIRCUIT BOARD, where could this possibly be hidden?? Problem may simply be just a blown fuse or re set needed but not getting very far with solving this issue it the circuit board can’t be located. Any help at this point would be much appreciated.
      DZ--I moved your question to its own thread so it gets the proper attention. For the readers...the picture he referenced is from the "35 Amp Fuse" thread--pic reposted below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Control Board.JPG
Views:	542
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	12345
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

This may be a "dumb" question but here it goes.

Does your Solitude have hydraulic jacks?

If yes I hope that someone with a Solitude or Momentum will come along and help out as I am not familiar with these systems yet.

Brian

Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Yes the unit has 6 point hydraulic leveling system the technition I have had out to the unit has troubleshoot the problem to the circuit board, a signal is being sent to the circuit board but no signal is being sent back, the problem is the circuit board can’t be located. All the regular places it should be it isn’t. WHERE DID THEY HIDE THIS MAIN BRAIN??

Comment

Yes the unit has 6 point hydraulic leveling system the technition I have had out to the unit has troubleshoot the problem to the circuit board, a signal is being sent to the circuit board but no signal is being sent back, the problem is the circuit board can’t be located. All the regular places it should be it isn’t. WHERE DID THEY HIDE THIS MAIN BRAIN??
            Hi, I don’t know your trailer but you’ve been waiting 4-5 days for an answer to this so I’m here to bump your thread up.

I’ve seen the “brain” mounted on the ceiling of the basement pass-through, not far from the control panel, and I’ve also seen it in the front compartment located midship way up high on the back wall of that compartment.

Hope someone who KNOWS will discover your question. Good luck.
            Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

GDRV-Megan -- can you ask the service guys where this control board is in a '15 369RL? No one here seems to know the answer...
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Comment

I just got off the line with an owner who has a 2016 Solitude. On his model, the control board is mounted in the front generator/battery bay on the ceiling. Yours might be there also.

Jim
                Jim and Ginnie
                2024 Solitude 310GK
                GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
                GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Have you looked at the roof of the front compartment? If it's not there, check the roof of the compartment right behind it (where the touchpad is).

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Megan View Post

Have you looked at the roof of the front compartment? If it's not there, check the roof of the compartment right behind it (where the touchpad is).
                    The member hasn't been back online since the 10th--presumably he's figured it out by now.

Comment

Working...
                    X