50 amp breaker trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 amp breaker trips

The 50 amp breaker in line to the hydraulic pump motor on my 2018 Momentum 395M trips sometimes when I’m lowering the front jacks to unhitch. I’ve read on other forums that some have switched to an 80 amp.and that GD now uses an 80amp for this application. Any one have input on this?

Originally posted by RTJERRY View Post
    The 50 amp breaker in line to the hydraulic pump motor on my 2018 Momentum 395M trips sometimes when I’m lowering the front jacks to unhitch. I’ve read on other forums that some have switched to an 80 amp.and that GD now uses an 80amp for this application. Any one have input on this?
    Call GD Customer Service and provide them with your VIN. I *think* they'll send you an 80amp breaker. (The aftermarket kit came with an 80 amp breaker. GD installed the 50 amp per Lippert's direction then it changed when they started having issues to 80 amps.)

Here's more info from Chad at Changing Lanes: https://changinglanesrv.com/rv-hydra...ement-upgrade/
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Oops..GD's number is 1-574-825-9679
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X