Leveling system offline message on One control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling system offline message on One control

Happy 4th everyone. Hope I can get this figured out. I went to level my 2020 Reflection 29RS yesterday and the outside touch pad would not come on. I had just taken the battery off of a charger and reinstalled it. I contacted GD and waiting on a response. I contacted the dealer, they had no clue. I spoke with Lippert 2 time but nothing worked. The battery tested 12.7 v with a meter. I have pulled the wires from the bus bar to the controller and it's getting power. I disconnected the Can wire that runs from the touchscreen to the controller and let it sit. I also checked the connection on the back of the touchscreen. Still didn't recognize the leveling system. The system is the One control with the 5 inch touchscreen. I hope I get it figured out soon, supposed to be heading out for our first trip next weekend. Below is a picture of what the system diagnosis shows . Thanks advance for any help you can give!

By any chance is your battery hooked up backwards? Just brainstorming here

Trying to help
    Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
      By any chance is your battery hooked up backwards? Just brainstorming here

Trying to help
      Keith
      Hey I appreciate any help. No worries. It was hooked up correct. It's like the controller blew out. One control doesn't even have the part number stored anymore. I went deep into the settings but didn't change anything. Kinda scared to do that.

Comment

Well I'm getting closer. Resynced the devices and now at least I can see the controls on the screen. Still reads offline and the outside touch pad is flashing red very quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwood BBQ View Post
          Well I'm getting closer. Resynced the devices and now at least I can see the controls on the screen. Still reads offline and the outside touch pad is flashing red very quick.
          Not sure if you are reading or have read the trouble shooting manual but here it is.
          https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...cd_0002117.pdf

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

What the heck! Went out there and woke the system up on the outside touch pad and everything worked as it should. I'm happy it works now but scared since I don't know what was wrong. Oh well not gonna complain. Wife and I both need the long weekend off at the lake next weekend. She works front line and I'm a mechanic for a pharmaceutical company that makes breathing treatments. Needless to say we need to get away for a bit.

Thanks again for all your suggestions and brainstorming. It was great to have some help while trying to figure all this out. Have a great week everyone!

Comment

Working...
            X