Snap pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snap pads

2020 Reflection 150 series 295 RL. Anyone ever use these Snap Pads for your stabilizer feet?

Originally posted by Dueeast View Post
    2020 Reflection 150 series 295 RL. Anyone ever use these Snap Pads for your stabilizer feet?
    I used them on my last rig. Decided not to get them for my current rig. Instead of the SnapPads I'm using 6"x12"x15" chunks of wood. These distribute the weight better and the legs don't need to extend as far which helps stabilize the RV better. More of a hassle to move the chunks of wood around when we set up and break down though. Pros and cons for both.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Grand Design Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, MORryde IS, 1,460w solar and 540ah BBGC3
    2020 Ford F-350 Platinum SRW PSD Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Grand Design Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 Ford F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Grand Design Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Comment

I'm halfway between SnapPads and bertschb Brian. I use 12" - 15" pieces of pressure treated 2x12 (15" on the front legs since they're angled a little; 12" inches on the other four). They distribute the weight very well and don't sink in to softer surfaces like some aftermarket pads will. I just throw them in the back of the truck on travel days... no big deal. They're also cheap to replace every few years.

Rob
      Rob & Laura
      U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
      2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
      2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
      (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
      Full time since 08/2015

Comment

I have snap pads and use 6 x 6 treated under them. Not sure why I got them , others had them so I thought I needed them. I think they help with slipping on blocks but have nothing to compare to.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
          I have snap pads and use 6 x 6 treated under them. Not sure why I got them , others had them so I thought I needed them. I think they help with slipping on blocks but have nothing to compare to.

Brian
          Snap Pads . . . a solution in search of a problem. “Marketing” at its best .

Rob
          Cate & Rob
          (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
          2015 Reflection 303RLS
          2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
          X