Run jacks manually

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run jacks manually

Can you drop front or rear jacks without any power is there a way to do it manually

Originally posted by teamtwister View Post
    Can you drop front or rear jacks without any power is there a way to do it manually
    Maybe. What GD unit do you own and what style of jacks?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

For our hydraulic jacks we need an electric drill as a minimum. So a conditional no on the with out power.
      John
      2018 Momentum 395M
      2018 Ram 3500 Dually
      Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

I wanted to say was can I retract front and rear jacks without any power I have the Lippert Ground control 3.0 jacks on a Reflection 230RL

Comment

Originally posted by teamtwister View Post
          I wanted to say was can I retract front and rear jacks without any power I have the Lippert Ground control 3.0 jacks on a Reflection 230RL
          Yes. There is an access hole with a rubber plug on the top and bottom of the jack motors , I believe that it either takes a 3/8" ratchet or a socket. Pull one of the plugs to check what you have.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

Yes. There is an access hole with a rubber plug on the top and bottom of the jack motors , I believe that it either takes a 3/8" ratchet or a socket. Pull one of the plugs to check what you have.

Brian
            It is a 5/16" socket on the bottom of the jacks. 3/8" on top, but I cannot easily get to the top of mine, especially since I raised the rear jacks up to the frame for more clearance.
            Tony G
            2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 Highcountry
            2016 Grand Designs Reflection 303RLS
            KTM 250XC

Comment

Working...
            X