One control for 2021 303RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One control for 2021 303RLS

Having trouble finding and connecting the one control. I see the system in the left storage compartment but not sure on the password going through the app
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
    Anderson ultimate hitch

Dennis66 , the password should be on a label near the main control center. It is specific to your unit. Good luck, Dave
    Dave and Darren Bakersfield, CA
    2019 GMC Denali dually 4x4 duramax, BW puck hitch, timbrens
    2015 Chevrolet 3500 CC duramax SB SRW (much loved; replaced with dually)
    2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles DP glass), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584
    Max and Riley, our chihuahua/jack russell furbabies

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis66 View Post
      Having trouble finding and connecting the one control. I see the system in the left storage compartment but not sure on the password going through the app
      Hi Dennis,
      Sorry, but I'm super tired...I hope DarnDave helped you out. I deleted the duplicate post in the Electronics channel as only one on a given topic is allowed.

If you want to know more about how the forum works, please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

I'll check back tomorrow to see if there's any follow-up needed...

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Im actually trying to find the network box for one control to get the password off. When I ran the app it found my trailer but I need a password. I thought it was the box near the one control but thats for the slides.
        2021 Reflection 303RLS
        Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Here is what Im looking for
          2021 Reflection 303RLS
          Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

That box is behind the basement wall on the door side of the unit. Should be under the stair area. That's where I found it on my 303.

Are you using the GD app to connect to the one control? I've heard the others do not work properly. Also, I scanned the label under the control panel in the door on the cabinet when the app asked, and it connected right away.
            Joseph
            Tow
            Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
            Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
            South of Houston Texas

Comment

Yes I have the app and want to scan the box so I guess I have to remove the basement wall to gain access correct?
              2021 Reflection 303RLS
              Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

which label did you scan? and is that the one behind the wall?
                2021 Reflection 303RLS
                Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Is there a "sticker" under the main control panel labeled "Lippert OneControl" - mine has one with the device name and password printed on it?

Ken & Sandra
                  2021 303RLS | 2020 F350 Lariat 6.7L 4x4 SB SRW

Comment

Thanks right where you said it would be. Everything works from my phone the only thing Im unsure is how to go to manual mode so I can extend my rear levelers separately
                    2021 Reflection 303RLS
                    Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Found it on the top of box and scaned that, I tried the other 2 stickers they had and for some reason they would not scan, all good other then trying to control my rear stabilizers manually
                      2021 Reflection 303RLS
                      Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis66 View Post
                        Thanks right where you said it would be. Everything works from my phone the only thing Im unsure is how to go to manual mode so I can extend my rear levelers separately
                        Cheers! Glad it worked - please post back if you figure out the manual bit!
                        Ken & Sandra
                        2021 303RLS | 2020 F350 Lariat 6.7L 4x4 SB SRW

Comment

Dennis66 I don't know if you can control the rear stabilizers separately from the phone. However to control the stabilizers independently you need to press both the left and rear or right and rear buttons at the same time respectively to activate a corner. If you press rear you get both rear, if you press right you get both right, etc. I usually run them independently from inside the basement control panel.

Edit: I went out and checked control of the jacks with the compass connect. You have to select manual mode in the access program. Click image for larger version  Name:	compass.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	12.0 KB ID:	46891
                          Note the arrows on the left and that magic enter at the bottom. After selecting manual then enter, it takes you to a different screen. There the Minus and Plus buttons are activated before the jack, and to control the jacks individually you must press the appropriate 2 buttons at the same time.

Note that on page 9 of the manual (this is for the touch panel in the basement) it talks about how to activate the jacks individually. https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...cd_0001519.pdf
                          Last edited by Jlawles2; 03-21-2021, 11:51 AM.
                          Joseph
                          Tow
                          Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
                          Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
                          South of Houston Texas

Comment

Thank you will try
                            2021 Reflection 303RLS
                            Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Working...