Level Zero Point Calibration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level Zero Point Calibration

On my 2021 337RLS,(VIN # 573FR3628M9911374), I have the Lippert Ground Control 3.0 4 point leveling system. The 'auto level' feature works but when it completes the setup, the nose of the 5th wheel in noticeably low. I have looked at the Lippert owners manual and watched their video for setting the zero point calibration.The problem I am having is that the documentation and videos for the 5th wheel calibration does not match the system I have installed. All of the documentation and videos have pictures of the LCD display and the images are different that those I display on my screen. Has anybody else had this problem and have a solution? I have tried to contact Lippert, but have not received a reply in the week since I contacted them.
    Ricky & Tresa
    2021 Reflection 337RLS
    2007 Ford F350 SRW
    The Girls (cats) Gracie, Annie, & Gypsy

ATCRick I just walked out to my control panel to check to see how to access the special features because it looks just like your interface. To access the setup menu press the screen where it says "LEVELER" right above the battery voltage 6X. It brings you to the setup screen for re-zeroing the jacks after you acknowledge that you know you are entering an advanced feature.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by ATCRick View Post
      On my 2021 337RLS,(VIN # 573FR3628M9911374), I have the Lippert Ground Control 3.0 4 point leveling system. The 'auto level' feature works but when it completes the setup, the nose of the 5th wheel in noticeably low. I have looked at the Lippert owners manual and watched their video for setting the zero point calibration.The problem I am having is that the documentation and videos for the 5th wheel calibration does not match the system I have installed. All of the documentation and videos have pictures of the LCD display and the images are different that those I display on my screen. Has anybody else had this problem and have a solution? I have tried to contact Lippert, but have not received a reply in the week since I contacted them.
      In that first picture where it says "Levelers"--press it six times.

If done correctly you'll get a WARNING: ADVANCED FEATURE message. Click Yes to continue.

On the next screen, press ENTER to start the Zero Mode process.

Use the FRONT, LEFT, RIGHT or REAR options (using the - or + keys with the selected jack) to get the coach where you want it. (If you try to overextend the coach will warn you.)

When done, press ENTER again. It does a zero point stability check. Don't move in the camper! Stay absolutely still while it does the check.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Jlawles2 -- you beat me to it, John!
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I'll give it a whirl and let you know. Thanks
          Ricky & Tresa
          2021 Reflection 337RLS
          2007 Ford F350 SRW

Comment

OK, I finally got it to work. Tries half a dozen times pressing the 'Leveler' space 6 times to no avail. I did try it again and kept pressing until the warning message came up. Seems as though mine needs to be pressed 10 times. Now she's level and set. Thanks guys for the help. Now I don't have to wait on Lippert, lol
            Ricky & Tresa
            2021 Reflection 337RLS
            2007 Ford F350 SRW

Comment

howson Howard, Sorry about that. I had a couple of minutes so I walked out there and played with it.

Now I need to get back into the one control setup area (unless I am already there) to see what options are there.
              Joseph
              Tow
              Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
              Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
              South of Houston Texas

Comment

Yeah. me too. I'll wait until I have a little daylight. Thanks again.
                Ricky & Tresa
                2021 Reflection 337RLS
                2007 Ford F350 SRW

Comment

Finally figured it out, yesterday, after searching manuals and other references. The owner's manual and lci have lagged behind the latest version of the OneControl system.
                  Ted
                  2021 Reflection 310RLS
                  2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

ccd-0003446.pdf

Found this document that has the 'multi tap leveler' instruction.
                    Ted
                    2021 Reflection 310RLS
                    2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Thanks for posting that .pdf file, I saved it so I can refer to it another time.
                      Michael Skiba
                      Reflection 367BHS
                      Ford Superduty diesel

Comment

Working...
                      X