Announcement

Collapse

Need help?

Please include the year, make and model of your GDRV ("2019 Reflection 315RLTS") along with the make and model of the component with the issue ("Dometic RM1350 refrigerator", "Furrion FMCM15-BL microwave", etc) in your question.
See more
See less

Touch screen message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touch screen message

I now see this message every time I turn the system on. I press 'ok' to clear the message. The system works fine. The message appears the next time I turn the system on.

I don't know what to make of it. Any ideas?

Compass Connect on my phone seems to work correctly.
    Ted
    2021 Reflection 310RLS
    2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

It's wired so that when the marker or brake lights on the trailer activate it locks the controls. They do this to prevent accidental movement of components by phone app or control module when the unit is in motion.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2018 GMC K2500 Denali Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

I thought it meant that when you go into the screen it disables the app function, can't do both at the same time. Pick one or the other. I like the app better
      Charles and Susan
      2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
      Equalizer w/ 1,000 lb bars
      2020 Imagine 2600RB

Comment

I think ckreef has got it.
        I am parked, not connected to my truck. I turned the leveler control on and get the lockout message. I enabled Compass Connect phone app and the leveler function in the phone app reports that another device is enabled and my phone app does not have leveler function enabled.
        I acknowledge the lockout message on the touch screen and the phone app still can not enable the leveler function.
        I turned the leveler control off. The phone app could now enable the leveler function.

As said, pick one or the other and not both.
        Ted
        2021 Reflection 310RLS
        2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

I know on the unity box there is an input for the marker light or brake lights. once those are activated, there was something that needed to be done to release the lock.
          Joseph
          Tow
          Vehicle: 2018 GMC K2500 Denali Diesel
          Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
          South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
          X