Slide Nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slide Nightmare

This problem started shortly after we purchased our 2020 344GK First trip out. Pulled into a camp sight Green as can be proceeded to unhook Landing gear down Pulled the truck out all was good. Than proceeded to auto level and out came the slides all by them selves ?? What did we do wrong. Stopped by the dealer on the way home he said leave it we can check it out Great They found nothing I'm Nuts I Guess. Well three more times it happened Not going to dealer again called Lippert Tech Support And caught a great Tech named Isaac Walked me through all possible causes Best guess Hydraulic valve stuck PT No# 177094. Put the trailer on the truck raised legs slides in Relaxed pressure took off the valve no mess this is what I found Looks like a Nylon dust brush Bristle Some how was stuck in it.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.   Name:	IMG_0441D.jpg  Views:	25  Size:	99.4 KB  ID:	34898Click image for larger version.   Name:	IMG_0442.jpeg  Views:	20  Size:	1.30 MB  ID:	34899
    Last edited by Scocciante; 06-18-2021, 07:09 PM.

Great but not so great find, thanks for sharing. Did you share the picture with Lippert? They like to get feed back.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Scocciante -- what a great first post! Thank you for taking the time to document the issue and the process to find (and fix) the problem.

I hope you'll take a minute or two to read the Welcome Letter to New Members: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Scocciante Welcome to the family and the forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Good catch, it definitely pays to be handy if your going to own an RV.
          2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Working...
          X