Raising rear jack connections higher solitude 2950

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raising rear jack connections higher solitude 2950

Would it be okay for me to raise my rear jacks 2 holes. That would be about 2 inches. There is 4 inches of clearance above the top of the jacks now and 5 1/2 to 6 inches below. They are lower than I would like them to be. My camper has 4 electric jacks.

Originally posted by Bob/Kimh View Post
    Would it be okay for me to raise my rear jacks 2 holes. That would be about 2 inches. There is 4 inches of clearance above the top of the jacks now and 5 1/2 to 6 inches below. They are lower than I would like them to be. My camper has 4 electric jacks.
    There should be no problem doing this. Having a little more ground clearance is always good. You may need to add some more blocks to your collection as the jacks do not have a very long stroke.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I agree with Brian. As long as you bring extra blocking so the jacks don't have to try and extend too far, you will be good.
      When you are done, secure the wiring so it doesn't 'flap' in the breeze. That kind of movement will eventually break a wire. Usually rearing it's head when you are packing up in a hurry to get somewhere.
      2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
      Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too....

Comment

Working...
      X