Best way to reduce wobble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoda View Post

No pictures. His kit includes the drill bit and chamfer bit (at least it used too) Give them a call. Owner answers the phone. Great folks to work with and he can customize his kit for you rig.
    I ended up calling Hanscom Enterprises about the SteadyFast system, got my questions answered and ordered one. They have pictures on their website of a toy hauler that has SnapPads on the jacks like we do. Looking forward to seeing how well it works. I'll post pics and an update here after I get it installed
    Bill & Dawn Croteau - Full time since 6/19 in 2020 Solitude 372WB - 2019 F350 Lariat Ultimate 4x4 CCLB dually with 3.55 LS - Reese GooseBox 20K

Comment

I’m curious about the Snap Pads, since you have them. If the goal is the keep the jacks shorter (not extended very far), you’ll end up using blocks (at least we do). What function do the Snap Pads offer, when the feet of the landing legs and jacks are resting on blocks?
      Tom and Janice (also known as Richter on the “Other” forum)

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
      Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
      2019 F350 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
      Andersen aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
      Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Comment

Originally posted by Tom in PGH View Post
        I’m curious about the Snap Pads, since you have them. If the goal is the keep the jacks shorter (not extended very far), you’ll end up using blocks (at least we do). What function do the Snap Pads offer, when the feet of the landing legs and jacks are resting on blocks?
        The Snap Pads are supposed to stop the sliding of the metal feet on the ground or blocking. They also increase the foot print of the landing gear, along with about 1" or so of thickness to the steel pad. I have these on our RV but did not camp in the RV with out them so I do not have a opinion whether they make a difference or not. I purchased based on other recommendations that I had read on internet forums , kind of like a lot of other gadgets that we buy.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
        X