Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall effect Sensor for electric motor

Hi,
    Has anyone been able to find a replacement hall effect sensor for a lippert ground control 3.0 electric leveling motor? I had a tire blow and rip the wires out of the sensor. The motor is fine, just the hall effect sensor (the three smaller wires at the motor.) I’d rather
    Not purchase an entire motor when all I need is the sensor.

The trailer is a 2017 Grand Design Reflection 323BHS. Here is a link to the grand design website for the complete motor assembly. https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/23922

Originally posted by Eaglesionu View Post
    Hi,
    Has anyone been able to find a replacement hall effect sensor for a lippert ground control 3.0 electric leveling motor? I had a tire blow and rip the wires out of the sensor. The motor is fine, just the hall effect sensor (the three smaller wires at the motor.) I’d rather
    Not purchase an entire motor when all I need is the sensor.

The trailer is a 2017 Grand Design Reflection 323BHS. Here is a link to the grand design website for the complete motor assembly. https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/23922
    I would recommend reaching out to Lippert, their support is pretty great, and they should be able to tell you if the sensor is available as a separate part or only as an assembly.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Well, lippert said it’s only available as an assembly. Does anyone have one from an old motor that they want to sell?

Comment

You might fiid a picked assembly on ebay - lci lippert hall effect jack motor 343758 for ground control 3.0
        Gene and Kim
        2015 Grand Design Reflection 317RST
        2017 RAM 3500 CC, LB, 4x2, 6.7L CTD

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglesionu View Post
          Well, lippert said it’s only available as an assembly. Does anyone have one from an old motor that they want to sell?
          Or conduct a search on as an example, Elkhart RV used (or salvage or similar) parts businesses (there are several that will come up) and contact them. It is pretty amazing what these salvage/discontinued/left over/surplus stores have. I did this a few years ago for a electric heating element for our Helium fridge and was able to find two new ones and a few used ones.

Dan
          Dan & Carol
          2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
          2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Working...
          X