Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levelling Panel lag time

Hi All
    Put the trailer away for the winter a few days ago. Up until this time I had never used the rear jacks manually. They just did their thing with the auto-level.
    So from the basement, I selected manual. The circular graphic on the right indicating front, rear, left, right had the front and right quadrants a different shade of blue. When I touched front and left, the front left went down. Same for the front right. Then I tried the rears. I touched rear right and it sounded like it was extending- can't see it from the basement panel location. When I removed my fingers from the panel - the jack kept on extending for another 3 or 4 seconds.
    Kind of scary because there is no stop button!
    So is this somewhat normal manual operation? Is there something I should be doing for it to operate better? Do I need a new controller?
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
    Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Pressing 'enter' usually stops a function.
    Ted
    2021 Reflection 310RLS
    2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

No help here just sad that you put the camper away already, it just can not be that time already.

Check out Lippert's site, there are a lot of videos and training there to be had.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
        No help here just sad that you put the camper away already, it just can not be that time already.

Check out Lippert's site, there are a lot of videos and training there to be had.

Brian
        I'm north of Minnesota. Snow is possible at any time. And yes, it is sad. We had originally planned to have a southern location(s) arranged for this winter down in Texas or Arizona...but with covid didn't know if it could happen. So we made other plans. Hopefully next year we can see what southern USA is like.

2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
        Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

We are having trouble leveling 5th wheel. Finally got the panel cleared and started the leveling process. We had been parked on concert pad for 8 weeks got up one morning unlocked the door and it popped open without touching latch. Door would not close, each time the door was shut it popped open. Finally getting the panel cleared, I hit level and all jacks retracted. During the retraction there was a very loud pop (like metal snapping). Finally got trailer leveled but now there is a loud popping sound that occurs every now and then when walking in trailer or just setting in chair or in bed a night. With this popping sound the trailer shakes.at night it wakes us up from sleep. Anyone have these types of problems. We are scheduled to have 5th wheel in shop tomorrow. We love the trailer and it is our full time home, we purchased this 2022 Solitude 395 RK-R July 2021.
          Last edited by mrnewman53; 10-18-2021, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X