Lippert Level Up system on 2018 Solitude 310GK - FEATURE DISABLED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lippert Level Up system on 2018 Solitude 310GK - FEATURE DISABLED

The manual for our 2018 Solitude 310GK (yes I AM reading the manual ) on page 77 says "TO HOOK UP TRAILER (HITCH RECOGNITION)", press "POWER" and then push the LEFT and RIGHT buttons at the same time and release. On our trailer I get a message saying "FEATURE DISABLED". My trailer angle is +0.1 degree if that matters.
    I managed to get the rear jacks retracted (it was slow because of the 5 F weather, but it worked.) And I can manually raise/lower the front jacks to hook up.

Just wondering if I am doing something wrong though. Thanks.
    2018 Ram 3500 SRW short bed w Aisin transmission & Companion RVK3670 slider
    2018 Grand Design Solitude 310GK bought used 2022-01

If you moved any of the jacks after using the Auto Level function it will not recognize the Hitch Recognition function, I am not sure if the "Feature Disabled" will display when this is done or not. You may need to contact Lippert for this.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

jcschultz01 The "Hitch Height" feature has a set of parameter to be met before it will operate.

I have a ground control 3.0 and this is one of the mentioned parameters: NOTE: If the front of the trailer was below level when the Auto Level process was initiated, the hitch recognition feature will retract the rear jacks but will not retract the front jacks to lower the trailer to the initial hitch height. This feature helps prevent injury and/or damage to anything underneath the trailer.

Also mentioned under troubleshooting:
      "FEATURE DISABLED" Hitch recognition requested but no hitch height set. Perform "AUTO LEVEL" sequence to establish hitch height.
      Zero point not set. Set zero point.
      I know I've had several errors, all seem to be associated with me doing something after the first auto level. Also is you hit autolevel a second time (for extra stability or long term camping where settlement may have occurred) it will mess up the Hitch Height feature.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
      X