Front jacks out of alignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by familytruckster4 View Post
    An unresponsive dealer that left you disappointed ? thats shocking, we almost never hear of that
    (please read the above with as much dripping sarcasm as you can muster) (or read it to yourself in the voice of the guy from Oak island)

You may also have entered "Michigan state park" mode and the legs are automatically assuming an unlevel site.
    Are you and Acorn? Love you humor

Wish I could help or even understand this system so reading to learn just in case I ever get a trailer with this auto function. I am lucky mine is all manual and some shim blocking and eyeballing for unlevel sites.
    Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Just speculation on my part here, but don't those jacks work on a "resistance" based methodology... meaning they stop retracting (or grounding) when they sense a certain amount of resistance?
      If true, I wonder whether a good clean and lubrication with the jacks fully extended might help? Alternatively, perhaps a slightly bent leg causing some resistance? Just thinking out loud...
      Ken & Sandra
      2021 303RLS | 2020 F350 Lariat 6.7L 4x4 SB SRW

Comment

Zing, yes. And now that I'm thinking of answering your question, I guess it's not really a rocker switch. It's a pad with up down arrows. And yes, on the front wall of the 5th wheel, driver's side, under the overhang.
        Mike and Rebecca
        2022 Reflection 150 260RD, October 2021 build date.
        2001 Chev 2500 HD 8.1 liter 4x4

Comment

Working...
        X