Damaged my Rear Driver's Side Jack on 311BHS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damaged my Rear Driver's Side Jack on 311BHS

So, I backed up my steep driveway and was so proud of myself for absolutely NAILING the backing for the first time. No mailboxes were in danger...I was killing it. But little did I know, the back jack was about to catch on the concrete and bend. This was because, rather than coming in exactly straight, I was cutting the corner on my driveway an the back of the rig wasn't high enough. So, the motor still seems to work as the jack will go all the way to the ground (and back up) but threw a code. Is it possible to replace JUST the black sleeve with the flat part and screw holes? I don't see that part anywhere and don't know the part number. It says "Lippert 3.0" on it.

I would think that you would have to buy the whole assembly, it is the Lippert 3.0 system, but I am not sure if I have seen just one jack. If you know of any weld shops around or someone with a heavy vise they may be able to straighten that plate.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

It looks like they are available by the piece on Amazon.com: Lippert Components - 344792 Rear Hall Effect Jack - Right : Automotive.

If you can find the part number on the jack or compare the length you should be able to get just one.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

dungeoncrawl

Carol and I spent some time with Mike Rudy and Andi Andi a couple days ago where they shared that they had to replace a front jack on their 337 Reflection. After checking prices at several places, they shared that Walmart had the best price on the exact same item and could get it in about a week which they did. Yea, surprised them too......it pays to check around for not only the pricing but being in stock/delivery time as well these days more than ever.

Dan
        Dan & Carol
        2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
        2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Working...
        X