Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Placing leveling dots in a 240ml explor

Just a thought.
    where would be the best place to set the round leveling dots/bubbles in a trailer to get maximum accuracy in help leveling trailer?
    Right now I use a 4' level and some torpedo types to check level.
    Thank you very much again for the advice.

I accurately leveled my trailer then placed exterior bubble levels for future reference without having to check with loose levels every time.
    Ted
    2021 Reflection 310RLS
    2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Unfortunately the best place for leveling dots is in the refrigerator. that is the most sensitive thing to level.

I agree with TedS. Get the unit level, then place a good set of exterior bubbles at the 4 corners. I chose to do front and rear cross level to eliminate frame twist, the other fore to aft level is to help minimize walking around the unit to verify level if I'm at the opposing corner when it finishes. Not that I would be pulling sewer hose, electrical chord, water lines, or any other thing while it self levels.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Allenmoser View Post
        Just a thought.
        where would be the best place to set the round leveling dots/bubbles in a trailer to get maximum accuracy in help leveling trailer?
        Right now I use a 4' level and some torpedo types to check level.
        Thank you very much again for the advice.
        Not the answer to your question, but providing another option. I love my LevelMate Pro (Pro+ USB powered). One time setup. Install on a closet wall, accurately level the trailer and then set up the LevelMate.

Let's you see side to side right from the Tow Vehicle so if you are using Andersons or similar you know exactly when to stop. Then disconnect and level fore and aft all without moving from the jack. Just watch your phone. I still carry levels as backup but don't use them.

Terry
        Terry and Patty (Dogs-Sophie and Tessa)
        2020 Reflection 297RSTS - bought Oct 2019
        2021 F350 crew cab, SRW, 6.7L diesel, 14K equal-i-zer hitch

Comment

Thank you for the great advices.
          will give it a go.

Comment

Working...
          X