2016 337RLS front landing gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 337RLS front landing gear

On this model there is a bar that runs across the front compartment to connect the left and right gear with the motor on the right side (facing the unit).
    Has anyone added a second motor and eliminated the bar?

Dara & Jim
    2016 Reflection 337RLS
    2014 F350
    Conway, SC

Good morning. I used to have that Lippert set up in my other brand of fifth wheel. When it failed, I removed it and installed a double motor system with dual switches. It was much faster, and allowed for minor leveling changes from side to side.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thanks Jim
      Dara & Jim
      2016 Reflection 337RLS
      2014 F350
      Conway, SC

Comment

jamieline

From the description in the OP it reads like a PSX1 stabilizer is attached to the front of your 337RLS, but all the pictures I can find online show independent "arms" extending down from the front of the unit. The rear of the unit has (according to the Parts Lookup here: https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/12490 ) what appears to be a PSX1 Lippert stabilizer. At the risk of quibbling over terminology, a PSX1 is a stabilizer, not a leveler.

Can you please post pictures of what's on your camper? Apparently a 2016 is a pre-Ground Control (electric levelers) unit?

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

yes it is pre-ground control. I have one motor with a bar that runs across the unit to drive the other landing gear.
          will be getting pictures.
          Dara & Jim
          2016 Reflection 337RLS
          2014 F350
          Conway, SC

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
            jamieline

From the description in the OP it reads like a PSX1 stabilizer is attached to the front of your 337RLS, but all the pictures I can find online show independent "arms" extending down from the front of the unit. The rear of the unit has (according to the Parts Lookup here: https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/12490 ) what appears to be a PSX1 Lippert stabilizer. At the risk of quibbling over terminology, a PSX1 is a stabilizer, not a leveler.

Can you please post pictures of what's on your camper? Apparently a 2016 is a pre-Ground Control (electric levelers) unit?

Howard
            Howard I believe the OP is talking about this bar between the two front jacks as seen on my unit. It does take up a lot of room and you need to be careful not to put something against it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0003small.JPG
Views:	160
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	94641

Keith
            2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

jamieline and Yoda -- I learned something new!
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
              X