electric auto level system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electric auto level system

i have a lippert electric auto level system on my 2020 momentum, is this strong enough and safe enough to change a flat tire if needed ? going on road tomorrow for a few months

Originally posted by Gbaker View Post
    i have a lippert electric auto level system on my 2020 momentum, is this strong enough and safe enough to change a flat tire if needed ? going on road tomorrow for a few months
    The official answer from the Lippert manual:

Click image for larger version  Name:	warning.JPG Views:	0 Size:	69.5 KB ID:	9643

Your system may not be the "Ground Control 2.0" but you'll find a similar warning for every Lippert leveling system.

I carry a Trailer Aid with me "just in case". You'll find them in practically every RV store.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Plus.JPG Views:	0 Size:	93.3 KB ID:	9644
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

OK thanks i already have one of the Anderson wheel jacks i just feel i am taking way too much stuff already lo

Comment

You might want to follow this link. Pretty interestinng discussion on where to place jacks and adaptors for fitting around the axel between the u-bolts.
        https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...ng-the-trailer
        John
        2018 Momentum 395M
        2018 Ram 3500 Dually
        Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Working...
        X