Leveling system control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling system control

I have a Reflection 303RLS. Occasionally when I activate the main control panel at the front of the trailer during the removal from the tow vehicle, I go to extend, retract or level the unit and the panel blinks red and I can't get it green. When blinking red it doesn't work so I have to go to the manual control panel in the storage compartment to operate the system. Does anyone know what causes this and how I can clear the red blinking lights to green?

By chance is the motion lock activated? I've had that kick in a couple of times and it will not let me do certain things.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
      By chance is the motion lock activated? I've had that kick in a couple of times and it will not let me do certain things.
      Joseph -- is there some indication the motion lock is activated (other than the leveling system refusing to activate)?
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I don't remember what the system did on mine when the motion lock activated. I do remember it's a pain that you cannot do anything until you go to the control panel through Cannot even use the phone app to get the jacks on the ground evenly if the ground is slightly unlevel. hence the reason I asked.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

On the app for Momentums, it will tell me on the app that it's Motion Locked Out. However, I still have control over the landing gear and leveling at the exterior control panel. It doesn't get locked out.
          Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
          2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
          2020 Momentum 351M
          2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

I was having trouble auto leveling our 31MB. The unit would go into lockout (anti twist). I would not be able to auto level or even get individual legs to move in manual mode. Auto level would even lift the right front leg off the ground. I called tech support and after going over a number of things we realized that because my driveway has a slope, when I unhitch the nose of the trailer is down. Auto level wants to start with the tail of the trailer down. I think that if the nose is slightly down it wont cause a problem but in my case the nose was down a fair amount. Since I have learned this I unhitch and run the front legs down until the red light on the control panel for the rear jacks (indicating that the rear is low) is on. This has solved the problem and the trailer has auto leveled every time. I have the ground control 3.0 system electric system.
            2022 Reflection 31MB
            2022 Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab, 8'bed, Gasser, 3454 Payload

Comment

Working...
            X