Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Access Back of Outside Tv 2017 Reflection 5th wheel (28BHS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access Back of Outside Tv 2017 Reflection 5th wheel (28BHS)

We have a 2017 Reflection 28BHS lLT.E and I need to access the back of the tv to hook up my Dish Network Walley.

Originally posted by Jonmajors62 View Post
    We have a 2017 Reflection 28BHS lLT.E and I need to access the back of the tv to hook up my Dish Network Walley.
    The mount that is on our outside tv is just an upside down "V" shape on the RV, I believe you will just need to lift up on the tv.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

There are probably two set screws or bolts accessible along the bottom of the wall mount. These lock the mounting plate on the back of the tv in place.
      John
      2018 Momentum 395M
      2018 Ram 3500 Dually
      Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Y’all where 100% correct (V shaped bracket). There is a “keeper” of sorts that keeps it from bouncing out and swivels out of the way easily.
        2017 Reflection 5W 28BH
        Caption

Comment

We are not outside tv watchers so this was the first item that was removed when the camper came home. Plus it made our "outside kitchen" much more useful.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
            We are not outside tv watchers so this was the first item that was removed when the camper came home. Plus it made our "outside kitchen" much more useful.

Brian
            I get up around 5am wife does not so it is good for me to go outside, makes for more joyful morning 😎 Plus it’s separate compartment from kitchen.

Comment

Country Campers I hear you Brian. Took mine out and setup storage for grill and Blackstone tools in there.
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
              2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
              2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
              X