Understanding Coaxial Cable connectors in Reflections Fifth Wheel Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding Coaxial Cable connectors in Reflections Fifth Wheel Trailer

I have a 2017 Grand Designs Reflection 337RLS trailer and I'm trying to figure out what each of the Coaxial Cable connectors are used for.

1. In the storage compartment on the passengers side there is a wall outlet with two Coax connectors. What are they connected to?

2. On the drivers side there is a Coax connector with the label "Pass through". What is this connected to?

What I want to do is to put a TV in the storage compartment and connect it to my Satellite TV feed. I have the satellite dish connected to the satellite Coax connector which feeds a connector inside the trailer near the TV. From there I've its connected to the Satellite TV receiver, and then HDMI connected to the TV.

Our dealer never really explained these to us when we purchased the trailer and I can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be apprecaited.

Thanks

Originally posted by rpaling View Post
    Our dealer never really explained these to us when we purchased the trailer and I can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be apprecaited.
    Your layout might be similar to mine (I have a '19 Reflection 315RLTS). Below is the layout (based on my putting my hands on each wire and connection in the camper).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cable Diagram v4.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	103031
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X