Brand new 2022 28G cap lights not turning on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new 2022 28G cap lights not turning on

We just purchased this new trailer and for some reason I am unable to turn on the cap lights. I've been testing out the control panel and don't know why they don't turn on... maybe the button is elsewhere? It's odd that the main switch (that usually turns on internal lights from our previous trailer) only turns on the outside light on the driver side... nothing else. Any insight would be helpful. I'm afraid that maybe wires are not hooked up properly for the trailer. Thanks!

Originally posted by Mellowmoods View Post
    We just purchased this new trailer and for some reason I am unable to turn on the cap lights. I've been testing out the control panel and don't know why they don't turn on... maybe the button is elsewhere? It's odd that the main switch (that usually turns on internal lights from our previous trailer) only turns on the outside light on the driver side... nothing else. Any insight would be helpful. I'm afraid that maybe wires are not hooked up properly for the trailer. Thanks!
    Good afternoon! I have a 21G taht should be similar. The cap light switch for the 21G are in the front exterior storage space. If the 28G is the same, open the exterior storage and look for a switch against the front of the space

Click image for larger version

Name:	28G lights.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	182.3 KB
ID:	104605
    Allen

2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

BINGO!!! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X