No Power to LCI Touch Pad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Power to LCI Touch Pad.

Moderator Note--posting PM sent to me by Mickey with their permission. (Very specific request, so I think those with a 310GK will have to help?)

2021 GD solitude 310 GK-R with Solar

Discovered cracked/dead batteries, blown Inverter (popped capacitors) and non-working Leveling Touch Pad.

Replaced batteries with the same specs. Replace Inverter. All seems good except for the Touch Pad. No power to the Back or Red wires at the connector.
    went to the Control Module and do not get any power readings into the Controller. Cannot trace the small red power wire that seems to be spliced inside the flexible conduit upstream to the RV. Where does the Controller get its power?

From the batteries, voltage into and out of the “circuit interrupter” and the fuses on the bus bar are 13.6v. Continuity seems to be there.

I can’t find where the break in voltage is. Does any power come from the Converter or is it all directly from the battery side? Any ideas?

Your help is GREATLY appreciated as I have been trying to figure it all out for a couple of weeks.​
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus
Working...
X