Dish hook up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dish hook up

Hello about to hook up dish tailgater, last trailer did not have a satellite- option just cable, do I use the satellite one and run wire to it and other to satellite itself? The wally hooks to the tv and inside correct? Know to to turn tv booster off.
    2020 Transcend 221RB

You may have to do a little trial and error. On our unit satellite means cable and cable means satellite, I am guessing that the labels are wrong or the wiring is wrong.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

eagledad I found my Dish equipment to be VERY picky about the connections. I ended up installing a new coax from the inlet directly to the Wally.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Okay just got back from trip, wasn't able to get playmaker working. I tried several different ways of scanning the kept given me a error code 150 which was 1 or more satellites wasn't picking up. Tired moving it , raising it, even bypassing the rv and straight to playmaker and wally still same thing. Was talking about this to other campers that had problem as well, seems like a bad spot for signals. Have any of you had this type of issues before?
        2020 Transcend 221RB

Comment

Working...
        X