Wi-fi module for Reflection 303RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wi-fi module for Reflection 303RLS

Is there a module available for the Reflection 303RLS to allow you to connect to the Lippert leveling system?
    Jbarth
    2017 RAM 2500 Laramie 6.4 Gas
    2017 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

I just purchased the Lippert Components 358601 Replacement Remote & Charger for my 303rls. Followed the directions and it works great for the leveling.

Comment

Originally posted by jbarth View Post
      Is there a module available for the Reflection 303RLS to allow you to connect to the Lippert leveling system?
      Are you looking for a complete leveling system? Or are you looking for something that is similar to the Compass Connect, which is what is being used on the 2020 Reflections currently.

Comment

I don’t know about the original poster, but I’d be interested in something that would allow the system that is in my 2019 303 to be run from my phone. Is there such a thing?

Thanks
        Tom and Janice (also known as Richter on the “Other” forum)

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
        Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
        2019 F350 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
        Andersen aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
        Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Comment

Originally posted by Tom in PGH View Post
          I don’t know about the original poster, but I’d be interested in something that would allow the system that is in my 2019 303 to be run from my phone. Is there such a thing?

Thanks
          At this time, LCI does not offer an aftermarket option for this.

Comment

Working...
          X