2020 Momentum 349M with optional Rockford Fosgate stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Momentum 349M with optional Rockford Fosgate stereo

So Our radio works and I have gone through the setting on the radio but I cannot seem to get much thump out of the subs either inside or outside. They are getting power and when you turn the volume up load in the trailer you get a hint of bass but then its to loud to listen at. I called Rockford Fosgate and they said "they dont install them and aren't sure how they are configured, call dealer. I called the dealer and spoke to a tech and he said hes not familiar with it and to bring it in. I feel like there are setting on the unit that cold be changed to improve the "thump".

Also, didn't realize we were going to lose the ability to play DVDs with this package without buys a separate dvd player since Rockford head-unit doesn't play disc's, but there is an HDMI port in the cabinet but not sure what its for?

Comment

I'm not too crazy about the sound system either. I have a Harmony One remote that won't work with it and getting up to change the volume if I use it with the tv is so 20th century. The only port in the cabinet I found on mine is a USB port so you can put in a thumb drive to stream music with. What's worse it's not even DIN or double DIN which means hacking the cabinet to put in something more user friendly. We love our new rig but GD really blew it with the sound system on this one.
      Last edited by Livin Large; 01-09-2021, 06:51 PM.

Comment

I actually am pretty impressed with the RF sound system *potential* that there is with my unit. I have the bass turned all the way up through RFConnect and it's close to sounding good. I was surprised in a good way that the outside system has a subwoofer enclosure behind the skirting. Nice!

Anyway, I am kinda confused about how to get the system to do what I want. I have a TV in the main room, in the garage, and outside on the couch slide. I'd like to have the TV in those locations play through the speakers in those locations. I understand the idea of having music (or what I consider music) playing throughout the coach, but I know there'll be times I want to watch something outside that's different to what my wife is watching in the main room. I think right now my only option is to use the TV's speakers for the garage and outside TVs - which kind of sucks.

Anyone have ideas or thoughts on this?
        '21 Grand Design Momentum 349M
        '20 Ford F-450 Platinum
        '13 Ducati 1199R Panigale, '08 Ducati 1098R Superbike, '01 KTM 520 MXC
        Western Expanse Inventory,LLC, Big Stick Racing

Comment

Have you gone into the sub settings and increase the gain also there’s gain structure settings for that as well
          2020 Momentum 25G
          2017 F250 gasser
          Jimmy Virginia Beach ,Va.

Comment

Go into the menu hold the menu button until it comes up under balance audio voltage Bluetooth etc. scroll down to audio push center button now you’ll get into the equalizer crossover punch in queue TV input as well.
            2020 Momentum 25G
            2017 F250 gasser

Comment

I guess it pays off being a musician and a sound engineer
              2020 Momentum 25G
              2017 F250 gasser

Comment

Working...
              X