Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compass Connect Checklists survey

Hi all!

I use my Compass Connect app pretty much daily since we are full timers in a Momentum 397TH-R.
    I would like to improve the Checklist feature since it could be very convenient for all of us.
    So, I would like to provide some evidence to Lippert & Grand Design that it is worth spending some development time on it.

If you use the Checklist at all, can you give a thumbs up on this post, please?

There is at least one problem/bug in the Checklist code: (re) ordering of the steps is sometimes lost after exiting the app.
    I have been using the Checklist for my Truma water heater decalcification process which is used every 30,000 gallons.
    I started this morning and found my list was out of order (again) in the middle of the checklist :-/
    ​This happens about 1 in 5 times that I use the checklist.

I have these suggestions for the Checklist developers:
    1) Provide a 2 step (save select and confirm with default no) save function instead of saving the state when the page is exited. Why? Phones are hand held devices and sometimes the list gets reordered by accident.
    2) Provide an export and import option. Why? Checklists are a tool that all of your users can benefit from. Being able to import an existing list and then customizing it is much easier than creating one from scratch.
    2022 RAM 3500HD DRW, '22 Momentum 397TH-R
Working...
X