Location of wifi gateway in 2020 momentum 397th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of wifi gateway in 2020 momentum 397th

Where is the wifi gateway located in my 2020 momentum 397th. Grand Design says it is behind the LCI tablet one control panel amongst all the wires but I don't see it. I want to get my ssid and password so I can purchase a nano sim card and install it.

Originally posted by tnymcgin View Post
    Where is the wifi gateway located in my 2020 momentum 397th. Grand Design says it is behind the LCI tablet one control panel amongst all the wires but I don't see it. I want to get my ssid and password so I can purchase a nano sim card and install it.
    GDRV-Megan -- need your help on this one.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Check on the top of the kitchen cabinets.
      Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
      2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
      2020 Momentum 351M
      2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

I will do that this evening. I have looked everywhere but there. Thanks!

Comment

Hi there! I'll check with my production contact and let you know what I find out ASAP.

Comment

This is located on top of the hutch, as OffToHavasu has suggested. Thanks!

Comment

Ours is in one of the upper kitchen cabinets

Comment

My Wi-Fi network had completely disappeared so I found the gateway on top of the cabinet and one of the wires had pulled out of the plug on the Lippertt control box. Pushed it back in and network reappeared.

Comment

Working...
                X