Residential Fridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Residential Fridge

I have a 2020 349M with the first Residential Fridge in that model. It is not getting as cold as I would like, who do I take it to for warranty repair ?

Grand Design will recommend that you take it to your dealer to have them look at it. I'd start there.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Grand Design Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, MORryde IS, 1,460w solar and 540ah BBGC3
    2020 Ford F-350 Platinum SRW PSD Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Grand Design Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 Ford F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Grand Design Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Comment

lafrentzr thank you for posting and welcome to the Owners Forum!

We would recommend you contact your selling dealer first. See if they can get you in. If you are traveling, please feel free to contact our support team to see if there is anything they can walk you through, and after that, we may have to seek out a repair facility for the residential style refer. Our support team can be contacted at 574-825-9679

Thanks and we truly do thank you for being a part of the GDRV family!

Comment

bertschb thank you

Comment

Originally posted by lafrentzr View Post
          I have a 2020 349M with the first Residential Fridge in that model. It is not getting as cold as I would like, who do I take it to for warranty repair ?
          Out of curiosity, what model refrigerator is in the unit?
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

howson this should be a Samsung RF18HFENBSR refer

Comment

Thank you all, it is the unit mentioned. It is only off by a few Deg. but I like my water cold. I went on line and found the service manual, not owners manual.... and it shows how to offset the temperature of actual compartment temp vs the temp the unit thinks it is in the compartment. I will offset it by 3 deg.

Comment

Originally posted by lafrentzr View Post
                Thank you all, it is the unit mentioned. It is only off by a few Deg. but I like my water cold. I went on line and found the service manual, not owners manual.... and it shows how to offset the temperature of actual compartment temp vs the temp the unit thinks it is in the compartment. I will offset it by 3 deg.
                Could you share that link please? Thanks, KEN
                2016 Grand Design 380TH as of 10-29-2015. It's HUGE.
                Update: Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude as of 3-16-19
                10-19-18 - 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie Crew Cab 4 X 4 Long Box.

Comment

Here are some great links to use if you ever need it!

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/m...F18HFENBSR/AC/

http://repairmanuals.yolasite.com/re...ung-Fridge.pdf

Have a great day and please keep us updated if you need anything else!

Comment

Working...
                  X