Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bedroom TV in 2020 310GK not wired to antenna amplifier???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedroom TV in 2020 310GK not wired to antenna amplifier???

I finally got around to checking out the TV in the bedroom last night. The coax outlets in the ceiling panel are labeled "Satellite" and "Cable." I thought that connected to the cable output - and with the antenna amplifier on - the TV would get local OTA broadcast TV. This does not seem to be the case. Anybody know how the cabling to this TV is set up? GDRV-Emily , GDRV-Megan ?

Rob
    Rob & Laura
    U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
    2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
    (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

I found my connections labeled backwards in the bedroom. Try connecting to the one marked "satellite and see if you get reception. That's is what I had to do.

Comment

Originally posted by pepper View Post
      I found my connections labeled backwards in the bedroom. Try connecting to the one marked "satellite and see if you get reception. That's is what I had to do.
      Thanks for the suggestion. Just tried it with the same results... must be something else going on.

Rob
      Rob & Laura
      U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
      2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
      Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chance View Post
        I finally got around to checking out the TV in the bedroom last night. The coax outlets in the ceiling panel are labeled "Satellite" and "Cable." I thought that connected to the cable output - and with the antenna amplifier on - the TV would get local OTA broadcast TV. This does not seem to be the case. Anybody know how the cabling to this TV is set up? GDRV-Emily , GDRV-Megan ?

Rob
        I will see if I can get an answer on this one for you.

Comment

Rob
          If you have the coax hooked up to the "cable" input and the booster is on, then it will pull OTA channels from the Winegard antenna on the roof. If the green light is not lit up on the booster, this will not work.

Comment

This is probably a stupid question and I don't mean to insult you but you did do a rescan for channels on the bedroom tv?

Charles and Susan
            2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
            Andersen Hitch
            2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Megan View Post

If you have the coax hooked up to the "cable" input and the booster is on, then it will pull OTA channels from the Winegard antenna on the roof. If the green light is not lit up on the booster, this will not work.
              Then, Houston, we have a problem. TV is hooked up to the cable output (I've tried both, though) and the green light is on on the antenna amplifier in the entertainment center. We're full-timers, Megan so, without packing up and pulling it back to the dealer, what would you suggest?

To answer ckreef 's question, yes - when scanning for channels is when it finds nothing.

Rob
              Rob & Laura
              U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
              Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Then, Houston, we have a problem. TV is hooked up to the cable output (I've tried both, though) and the green light is on on the antenna amplifier in the entertainment center. We're full-timers, Megan so, without packing up and pulling it back to the dealer, what would you suggest?

To answer ckreef 's question, yes - when scanning for channels is when it finds nothing.

Rob
                Give our customer service team a call - 574-825-9679.

Comment

Working...
                X