Connecting TV to PMX-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting TV to PMX-1

Just got my 310GK. The radio works fine but the TV is not connecting.

Have you made sure the antenna amp is turned on? If not, there is no signal. If it's only there is no audio going through the entertainment system, make sure the cables on the tv are on the audio out ports. It is also possible the cables are not on the correct ports (or not connected at all) on the back of the entertainment center. If the later is the case, you'll have to access the back and make sure the cables are plugged in to audio in.

Then there is the easy one, have you gone into the tv menu and set up the speakers to output to the receiver? A lot of people miss that and will pull there hair out trying to figure out what's wrong. I don't remember the exact setting on our TCL tv, but can check if needed.

Our Imagine, which we picked up in November had the same issue--audio in at TV and audio out at receiver. I corrected it and when it went in for a problem playing CDs, the tech rewired it wrong and told me to leave it alone. Got it home and rewired it for tv audio out and receiver audio in.

Audio does greatly improve.
    Last edited by Running from Gnats; 03-30-2020, 04:51 PM.
    2020 F-250 Lariat 2WD SuperCrew 6.7L, Blue Ox SwayPro hitch w/ 1000lb bars
    2020 Imagine 2600RD w/ Road Armor + wet bolt suspension, Yakima Longhaul Bike Rack, MicroAir EasyStart 364 for AC, Lion Energy 105 amp Lithiium Ion X2
    Amateur Radio Call N9XGZ
    FMCA # 489460

Comment

Switch tv speakers to off in the settings.

Comment

Working...
      X