2020 Solitude 390 RK-R Refrigerator Shelf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Solitude 390 RK-R Refrigerator Shelf

We have the 1st generation floor plan with the residential refrigerator and we can not adjust the shelves. The left door does not open far enough as it hits the trim on the slide. The only option I can think of would be remove the door off the refrigerator but I should not have to do that. This seems to be a design flaw. I am hoping there is a simple fix for this.

Originally posted by Rhodesfamily View Post
    We have the 1st generation floor plan with the residential refrigerator and we can not adjust the shelves. The left door does not open far enough as it hits the trim on the slide. The only option I can think of would be remove the door off the refrigerator but I should not have to do that. This seems to be a design flaw. I am hoping there is a simple fix for this.
    Welcome to the Technical Forum.

I am wondering if you can slide the refrigerator out and then open the doors fully to be able to adjust the shelves. I am not sure if the refer is secured to the floor or not.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

GDRV-Megan and/or GDRV-Emily -- any advice for Rhodesfamily ? If not already fixed, good feedback for the factory.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

This has already been changed in production.

There is an angled lower corner block that can be retrofitted. You (or your dealer) will want to contact our customer service department to get this added. We can be reached at 574-825-9679 or customerservice@granddesignrv.com. Thanks!

Comment

GDRV-Megan Thank you for answering!

Comment

Rhodesfamily - Welcome to the forum. Your first post at 1:27pm and factory response with resolution at 3:55pm. Not bad, huh?

Enjoy your new 390RK. I really like that floorplan.
            2017 310GK

Comment

Working...
            X