Exterior Refrig Vent Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exterior Refrig Vent Covers

Can somoeone please help me? I'm am frustrated as all get out. I don't even know what these things are called so I can look up the part numbers to purchase a replacement. I have a 2017 Momentum 376th with the 4 door fridge. On my last trip, I lost the lower black plastic access vent panel and cannot locate a direct replacement part number to order.

Can someone PLEASE help me out on this with either a part number or something?

Thanks much.
    Paul Hammerschmidt

Originally posted by Paul_Lori_Millie View Post
    Can somoeone please help me? I'm am frustrated as all get out. I don't even know what these things are called so I can look up the part numbers to purchase a replacement. I have a 2017 Momentum 376th with the 4 door fridge. On my last trip, I lost the lower black plastic access vent panel and cannot locate a direct replacement part number to order.

Thanks much.
    Paul Hammerschmidt
    Under the parts lookup on the main GD site , also there is a link at the top of this page. I have found this part number 590274. This is under the following....

2017 Momentum
    376TH
    Exterior
    Attachments

You can also contact Grand Design with your vin# and they surely will help you. You will have to order these from a dealer not Grand Design.

You could also contact the refer manufacture and possibly buy from them.

Welcome to the forum.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks much.
      Paul Hammerschmidt
      An RV dealer that will have the part drop-shipped to you is Pharr RV in Lubbock, TX. They will also need your VIN and possibly a photo of the missing part (though it's obvious what you are referencing) to ensure they are getting you the right part. At least one forum member, Second Chance, has used them and reported that "the shipping was steep, but it was the only way I could find to get the right part from GD out of warranty". You can reach Pharr at (806) 765-6088.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

This should be what you need...

https://smile.amazon.com/NORCOLD-INC...8025676&sr=8-1
        2014 HDT Volvo 780 "Baby Bird"
        2016 Smart Car "Baby Bird Turd" - on the back
        2020 Momentum 376THS
        We're both proud USAF Retirees...
        Retired RV Tech

Comment

THANK YOU!!! Ordered today! I appreciate the assist.

Comment

Please post a follow up on how this works? Will be helpful to future needs.( a pic would be good also).

Thanks
            Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Glad it worked out for you. Obviously since you ordered it it looks like what you lost, but I'll post a heads-up to others who might lose one that GD has used two different vents behind the Norcold fridge.

Two days after our dealer installed a new refrigerator one of our vents disappeared on the road. The dealer refused to help so I called Grand Design. They shipped a two-piece vent like the one you've bought. I told them they'd shipped the wrong part - ours were one-piece with a nicer-looking gloss finish - so they again sent the vent for our unit but it again was a two-piece vent like yours.

After investigation they found that the factory had switched (after our trailer was manufactured in late 2017) to using the two-piece vents. They couldn't get the nice ones anymore so both of ours had to be replaced, frame and all, with the newer vent.

Hope this saves someone a spot of extra trouble if they lose their vent.
              Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

Working...
              X